Back to my story of the weekend. We had a fun time. We did a lot of catching up. Saturday we headed to downtown Dallas and went to the 6th floor museum. It is in the school book depository and is a museum dedicated to the life, death, and legacy of JFK. I was honestly surprised at what a really great museum it was. Of course it was neat to be able to be in the building and then walk outside and recognize everything from the pictures of where he was shot. I'm really glad we made it down there for it. Friday, Sunday and Monday we pretty much just hung out and took it easy, went to the gym, ate, watched some movies and some tv too. It was very nice. It had been so long since anyone came to see us that it was nice to have another visitor.
After she left it was a little lonely around here. Michael has been busy working on a computer and I had Pam to keep me company. (By the way, our website isn't currently working because he is working on this computer he is making, should be up again soon)
Here's a couple pictures of us in Downtown Dallas:

1 comment:
I love museums, you can learn so much. That sounds like a really good one. It must be fun to see people you haven't seen in a while.
Post a Comment