Friday, April 21, 2006

8 Months

Geez, where has the time gone? I seriously can't believe that we have been here 8 months already. Its almost been a year since TI flew us here for our house hunting trip to figure out where the heck we wanted to live. Its funny because at the time we decided Plano was toooo far North for us, and come a few months later we are living in Allen which is even further North. How ironic.

I haven't had any big realizations throughout the past month on living here. But it has been nice that people are starting to become familiar. The girl at Starbucks doesn't even have to ask what I want anymore, the people at the deli I think get scared when they see me coming because I always get a lot of stuff from them, the lady at target as started asking if I am sure I don't want a target card with a smile instead of just, are you interested in a target card. She said one day, she will get me to get one. (in a very sweet funny way of course) All of our doctors we have seen a few times and really like all of them and of course the people we see the most are all the folks in the gym and the people that work there. So there it is, that is my realization for this month, people have started to become familiar finally!

P.S. I still don't like driving here, in fact I have realized when I am on the big highways, I'm actually scared and I also still don't like how big the DFW area is. TOOO BIG!

No comments: