Thursday, November 16, 2006
Not Here, Not Now...
Tuesday night we went to dinner at some friends place. Everything was good until right before we left and both of our allergies AND our asthma went into high gear from their doggie. Sneezy, coughy, itchy throat...the whole 9 yards. Well we got home and went to bed. Michael healed over night, I did not. Yesterday the temperature dropped down pretty low and the wind was crazy and kicked a bunch more stuff in the air that always gets my allergies going. They bothered me most of the day just moderately but by 5:30, I was completely miserable. My throat felt as if I had swallowed a thorny rose stem, my nose was stuffy, my ears were in pain, my lungs were tight, and it was all accompanied by a lovely sinus headache. This morning, I woke up feeling better then I did yesterday, but my throat/ears are still bothering me and my nose is still pretty stuffy. I can't tell if my body is just having a hard time fighting off the allergies, or if I am coming down with something. I'm holding onto the, this is just really bad lingering allergies theory and my bodys way of saying, "SLOW DOWN WOMAN"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You know what I do when I feel an illness coming on? GET WASTED. If my immune system can't take it out...I let the alcohol give it a shot.
Nichole, call your doctor!!
Love, Mom
Nichole!!!!! Listen to your mother! You need to be well when you come here. You are going to see all of your relatives!! We have the party all planned! Everyone is coming.(At least those to whom you are related.)
Hugs to you, and please feel better.
Sharon
Post a Comment