Yesterday after I wrote the blog post about how I should get out and do stuff even though I've already seen it, I decided to up and go!! So I went to visit an old friend... The Little Mermaid! To get there I had a pleasant walk around an old citadel which I believe now houses the Danish defense Intelligence Service. I had a nice stoll enjoying the nice weather and the scenery. From there I went and saw the little mermaid and got a kick (as always) watching all the tourists taking pictures with her. Then I wondered up the Christmas Market at Nyhavn. It was a nice enjoyable day. I really wish I could post pictures easily. We have found a way around the filter on Michaels computer... but he doesn't bring it home every night. I'll get pictures up soon! :)
I really really really can't believe 3 years has already passed!! Wasn't it just yesterday that we got married? I was flipping through pictures and decided to make a little slide show to remember the day by. So here it is! We look soooo young too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! I loved watching your photo show. Have a wonderful time this evening at Crazy Christmas.
Love you both! Mom
Post a Comment