Check out this talent. Testing the furniture, while taking pictures!
This thing is beautiful. It is in a chocolate shop in Copenhagen, a lovely mouthwatering chocolate fountain.

Chocolates at the chocolate shop
I know you've seen billions of pictures of Nyhavn, but I haven't really talked much about it. Hans Christian Anderson, the fairy tale writer lived at two different apartments in Nyhavn. This is one of the buildings he lived in (the red one). 

Myra in a square in Copenhagen
And finally, and Action Shot of us reading a map.
Is it just me or do I look super duper short in the picture next to Michael?

Today, Kevin and I off to Copenhagen. It's a good thing I love the city so much!!! :)
4 comments:
Nichole, you are something else. The pictures are great, and oh my, the beauty of the country is just stunning. Love, Sharon
PS Knowing Michael, he is probably standing on his toes to make you look short. (Hee, hee)
Frederiksborg sure has a busy gardener!
Again - great pictures!
LMAO I get that way with Jason sometimes when I stand right next to him. He jyst doesn't seem that tall until then...
YUM the chocolate looks awesome!
the photo of the castle in the distance w/ the fountains in the foreground is "the money shot." Nichole and I walked along, uphill, over snails (only a couple!), through a cold, light rain. When we got to the top and I looked to my right, I got it. It was worth it to get that fantastic view of the castle.
Post a Comment