We bought tickets about and hour ago to visit HOME!! :o)
Michael will have to be in Dallas for work for about a week and a half and I'm tagging along. From Dallas we will spend some time in Lubbock, El Paso and Austin. We don't have dates for each city yet, but we will be in Texas from February 28th - March 19th. When we get back to Denmark we will spend about a week and Michael will head to Tokyo for a few days for work and I'll stay put.
Now here is the crazy part. We leave tomorrow for a week in Rome, Tuscany and Pescia and come home where we will have an evening and one full day before leaving again. YIKES!
Not sure if I'll be blogging from Italy yet or not, but check in to see :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cathcing up on your blog and I am sorry about the SAD. Hopefully gettting a little of the good ole Texas sun will help!! =) Have a great time and make sure to tell your mom, mrs peeps, and joe I said HELLO!!
Can't wait to see all the pictures from your trips!! Have a great time!
Yay for visiting home!!! I hope all you travels are safe and fun :)
It's party time!! :o)
Let us know when you are in Austin! Maybe we can meet!
Hi Nichole - It's always nice to find another American expat in Denmark! I hope you have a great time in Rome and Texas. My husband (also Michael) is a native Texan from a little town called Howe just north of Dallas.
Bring me a slug!
Post a Comment