Monday, March 27, 2006

The Eye Before (and After) the Storm!!

Its been nice to have a pretty quiet week after our short wave of visitors. This week is going to slowly get busier and busier as it gets closer to Saturday. Tomorrow I am going with Mary to see a movie and do some dress shopping for a wedding we have on Saturday. Thursday at noon I have a bridal shower for the bride-2-be in downtown Dallas and Thursday night Michael and I are going to a party at Dave and Busters that is being thrown for the bride and groom -2-be by one of my high school friends. Friday,another one of my wonderful high school friends and her sister (Sarah and Christine) are coming to town for the wedding and staying the night with us. Saturday the Bride asked Sarah and I to get to the wedding early to make sure everything gets set up, so we will do that, then have a fun wedding to go to!!! It's gonna be busy. I remember the week before our wedding and how hectic it was. Its hard to believe how long ago that was.

No comments: