Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Lots Done Today
I had a very productive morning. I swung by target to get a pair of pants for Michael that he wanted and while I was there found a new swimsuit cuz my other ones are kinda old and I wanted a new one. Last year I noticed when it finally came time to buy one, they were practically all gone. So I found one that I liked and got it. Then headed to get my hair cut and did something crazy... I got bangs!! They are long bangs, but bangs none the less. I dont think I have had bangs since early high school. Thankfully, I'm really happy with them and the lady did a good job. She was really nice and from Vietnam. She talked about how much she loves Allen, then started talking about babies and asked when we were gonna have them. I said, "A few years probably" she laughed and said, "A FEW YEARS??" I responded, ok, maybe a couple years. And she said, "No No... you have baby...next year" It was quite funny. Anyways, so those cute little Asian woman always have those magical powers to make things happen, so if we wind up with a baby on the way for next year, I'm blaming her. :o) After that I headed to the grocery store and got back home all before noon! It was a busy morning! The weather today is beautiful! It's in the 80s and not humid. (yesterday we got some humidity) I can feel spring coming in the air and I love it!! I'm generaly more of a fall/winter person, but I always forget how much I enjoy spring time. Our tree in the front yard is starting to bloom and its pretty!! Hopefully we will be in full blast spring in no time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment