Looks good, I am going to have to send you something Sooner to put in the Red Raider room!!
It won't let me log in and leave a comment anymore, since I changed to the beta version. It says I can't comment on ones that aren't beta version. So I decided to comment anyway this way!! =)
"Learning to Love Dallas" was originally created to keep our family and friends updated with our lives as we moved to "The Big D". We have since had a name, and city change, but our goal remains the same.
1 comment:
Looks good, I am going to have to send you something Sooner to put in the Red Raider room!!
It won't let me log in and leave a comment anymore, since I changed to the beta version. It says I can't comment on ones that aren't beta version. So I decided to comment anyway this way!! =)
Post a Comment