The new place we moved to is right across the street (a small street not a big busy street) from the Plano branch Texas Instruments. I know I have mentioned that before. There is a shuttle that comes there to pick up people to take them to the DART (train) station and then onto the Texas Instruments branch Michael works out. We are already seeing a HUGE difference in the amount of gas we are using and miles we are putting in the car. I've been driving him across the street because we are trying to figure out what time the shuttle comes. I'm taking him in case he misses one I can just take him on to the train station. He has been taking the shuttle back home too. I picked him up a few days, but we noticed that the shuttle seemed to be faster for some reason. Soon, he will just walk across the street in the morning. I'm glad that we ar seeing some benifits of this location so quickly!! HORRAY!
Here are some pictures of our living room!!


Can you tell the shelves I've fixed up and the shelves that I have yet to get to??
No comments:
Post a Comment