You may or may not remember that last year for our anniversary we went to Tivoli to see the annual "Crazy Christmas Caberet". It is an audience participation play. (You get to cheer at the good guys, boo at the bad guys and more) Last years show was called, "Bored of the Rings" and this year it is "Around the World in 80 Minutes". We had talked about going on our anniversary again but the seats left for that day weren't so good The first show is tonight and and everything up till Christmas was almost sold out with only bad seats left. We did find some good seats on Saturday, so we will be doing that this Saturday and I'm quite excited about it. The show is always in English, and last year was HYSTERICAL! I'm sure this year will be no different. Tivoli does not open for Christmas until next weekend so that will take away from the experience, but since we have that wonderful year card, we will just wonder back once it opens for Christmas. :)
http://www.londontoast.dk/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This sounds like a lot of fun! I only know one of the actors mentioned on the website - Farshad Kholghi - but he is great! (It doesn't seem that he is part of the Christmas Cabaret, though.)
I like that they have that character Dr. van Helsingør who appears in every show and who is a joke on Danes!
Have a great night!
Post a Comment