Wednesday, November 07, 2007

But I don't wanna NOT go to the Gym!

Michael fired me from the gym yesterday for a week. :o( We usually take 1 week off every 3 months to let our bodies rest but I haven't taken my week off in probably more like 6 months. oops. Michael had a week off when he went to Japan in September but I just pushed through. The past 6 work outs I've only completely finished 2 of them without having to break in the middle or I start to not feel so great. That's generally the sign to take a break. :) The great thing is that usually after our week breaks we really kick butt in the gym when we start back. YEA! So here is the start to my lazy week!! (Though I'll still do my Tai Chi...I can't be COMPLETELY lazy)

Here are couple pictures from the pretty Danish trees this past Sunday. Already just a few days after these pictures were taken almost all the leaves have fallen off all the trees around here. I guess that means its about winter time! The weather forecast says it is suppose to snow on Sunday, but if it does, I don't think it will be anything more then some flurries. I'm thinking regardless if it does snow or not, it seems like it will be cold enough for a big pot of stew and mulled wine... YUM!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I can't imagine myself missing the gym but I can imagine you missing it! I hope you can enjoy some "time off".

Today someone was doing tai chi by a fountain here in Stuyvesant Town and I thought of you.
Funny that you should mention it now!

It's nice to see pictures of Danish trees in fall colors. It's amazing that the leaves fell off that quickly!