I hate ticks. I hate fleas.
Hate is a strong word, and I really mean it when I say, "I hate ticks and fleas."
We finally learned how to control our ticks in Lubbock and how to keep them off of Hendrix and how to prevent them and treat them. When we had everything under control and had a tick free summer we picked up and moved here.
(Enter the fleas)
When we got here one of our good friends had told us that in Dallas it's not a matter of if your dog gets fleas, but when.
So they have arrive and are driving poor Hendrix absolutely crazy. I've bathed him, sprayed him with flea stuff and its not helping. I think today we will go get some frontline and see how that works. If it doesn't fix him it will be time to take him to the vet. He has little scabs all over from where he has been bitten. We both feel so helpless and sad that he is uncomfortable right now. Cross your fingers this frontline will get rid of the ones on him. We'll give it a week and then head to the doctor.
I'll say it again... I hate fleas!
1 comment:
Poor Hendrix! We had that trouble with our cats for a while, thankfully they are both fine now even though they spend days outside sometimes! We used Advantage though.
Post a Comment