Michael got a call from the doctor this afternoon with the results from the bloodwork. The three levels that were really high are going down, but they are not going down as much as the docs were hoping. He let Michael know that this wasn't bad news, it was just news and that they are still positive about the situation. Apparently some dogs take a little bit more time for these levels to drop signifigantly hopefully that is the case now. The docs are waiting for the results for some other tests they are running for different diseases to see if one of them hits the mark. We may call up there later to see if they have them yet. I went to see him today and he seems to be doing well, but I think he noticed quickly that Michael wasn't there. He is honestly like our kid. To him, I'm mom, always there and always ready to snuggle with him, but Michael is dad and is like his hero that he plays with so he usually shows a little more excitement when Michael's around. Anyways, he was walking around a bit easier and quicker. Last night he apparently got a "mighty dog" score on his eating, which they told me means, he ate alot, so thats GREAT! He also seemed to be more curious of his surronding while we were walking and even stopped at his neighbors cage (A boxer) and looked at him for a bit and then they sniffed each others noses. Yesterday he didn't even care about the boxer in the cage.
On a happier note (because everything is happier then a sick doggie) I'm tired of this giant city. It's just tooooo freakin' big!!!! While I'm glad that there is a great place for Hendrix in Irving, the drive there is very stressful because people in Dallas SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED ON THE ROAD!!! They are dangerous and insane. I could rant for hours but I'll spare you.
Hope everyone has a very happy and safe Halloween!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad he is doing better, I am sure it will continue.
That's why we're glad we're out of Orlando. Crazy roads and drivers there too....
Post a Comment