Saturday, February 11, 2006

Title is tooooo long

Ok, so the title wouldn't fit up there so I'll put it here:

The Problem with Marrying a Man 2 Weeks Before Christmas Who's Birthday is the Day Before Valentines Day.


I did really well this year for anniversary presents and Christmas presents for Michael. Really Really Really well!!! Oh and he had his graduation right smack in between there as well so he got something for that too. Ok, so my complaint? I got him all the good stuff already just about 1.5 months ago, now I have two more events to get him presents for and I am basically completly stumped. He has, in the past, always been very easy to buy for. For some reason, this year seems to be different, I can't come up with ANYTHING. Ok, well I got him a couple little things already that I saw that I thought he might like. I can't post what they are because he does read this from time to time. Hopefully I can find a little something more before Monday night for his birthday so he has something fun to unwrap!! If not, oh well, he will get over it! ;)

So moral of the story? Don't get married right before Christmas to someone who has a birthday right before Valentines Day. Spread the holidays out a bit. It will cause less stress. :o)

No comments: