Wednesday, February 08, 2006

We're Stuck!!

We got locked in TI yesterday. Well not really locked in, but couldn't get out! We were at the gym at the Texas Instruments that Michael works at (which we rarely go to, there is a Texas Instruments gym closer to us that we usually go to) So we are leaving, and we can't get out. All the exit/entrances have the gates closed and locked. We drove around aimlessly for a while till finally we found a way out. We thought it was funny. But reading it... it sounds silly.

This stuff going on with Denmark and the Muslim cartoon that was published back in September is crazy. I don't wanna get into my thoughts and feelings about it on here but wanted to say that the whole thing is really quite sad and I really feel bad about the whole situation. Denmark is such a passive and peaceful little nation and this kind of event is simply mindboggling to me. I'll just leave it at that.

No comments: