Wow, February already. January felt like it just FLEW by!!! I have a feeling February will go by even faster because it always does, and it is 3 days shorter. We have lots going on this month. Michael has a dentist appointment, I have to get my stitches taken out in about a week, we both have eye check ups, we have Michaels birthday on the 13th and Valentines day on the 14th (Michael ALWAYS gets extra spoiled on these days. Its funny because Michael loves Valentines day more then I do because its like he gets a two day birthday and well, that's just cool!) Then the thing that will take up the majority of the month....THE OLYMPICS (in 9 days!!!) Michael and I have always been glued to our TV's during the Olympics. The past summer Olympics we accidentally scheduled to be in Costa Rica for a week. At least we were doing something cool and got to see the first week and the closing ceremonies so that's good. :o) Anyways from the 10th-24th we won't be doing much but Olympic watching (We are big ol dorks!)
I'm feeling much better. My throat hasn't bothered me once today..YEA! Michael is feeling much better too.
As a side note, I think Michael may kill me soon. I go through phases of listening to country music. I'll listen to it for about a year, then won't listen to it for several years and I go through cycles. Well I've gotten hooked again and Michael can't stand it. Oh well, he knew this about me when he signed up for me! He has been thankful I haven't been listening to is since we left for Denmark, so I guess I was bound to start listening to it again sometime soon. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the Olympics too, although I'm more into the Summer Olympics, but Winter has it's fun sports too.
I listen to country music and Jason hates it as well. Michael should be grateful he gets a break. Although I listen to many different things, country gets thrown in quite regularly..
Post a Comment